Wolfert breaks Missouri's career scoring record
COLUMBIA, Mo. -- Missouri kicker Jeff Wolfert broke the school career scoring record with an 18-yard field goal on Saturday night against Oklahoma State.
Wolfert, a senior, has 287 career points and was 8-for-10 on field goal attempts this season after connecting to conclude the third-ranked Tigers' opening drive. Both misses were beyond 50 yards, including a 59-yard attempt for his first-ever miss in Big 12 play last week at Nebraska.
Wolfert entered the game tied for the career mark with Brad Smith, the quarterback from 2002-05.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Longhorns 'shocked, upset' by resignation
- UW coach: Rules claims are 'untrue attacks'
- Report: BC, ND in talks to play at Fenway Park
- Bama LB Dickson suspended for Sugar Bowl
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- JanSport Youth Missouri Tigers Gold Football T-Shirt