Clemson's Korn has bruised shoulder; Harper to start at BC
CLEMSON, S.C. -- Clemson quarterback Willy Korn had a test Saturday on his injured shoulder, and the MRI showed a bone bruise that makes him questionable for the Boston College game on Nov. 1.
Interim head coach Dabo Swinney said quarterback Cullen Harper will definitely start on Nov. 1 at Boston College.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Auburn's Marshall cited for having marijuana
- Winston: FSU degree 'very important to me'
- ADs for Miss. State, KSU set series on Twitter
- FSU's Wilson suspended after arrest for theft
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Clemson Tigers Hail Mary Youth-Size Football