Clemson's Korn has bruised shoulder; Harper to start at BC
CLEMSON, S.C. -- Clemson quarterback Willy Korn had a test Saturday on his injured shoulder, and the MRI showed a bone bruise that makes him questionable for the Boston College game on Nov. 1.
Interim head coach Dabo Swinney said quarterback Cullen Harper will definitely start on Nov. 1 at Boston College.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA settles concussion suit with $70M fund
- OU RB meets with police over alleged assault
- OK State has APR penalty rescinded by NCAA
- Kentucky great 'Wah Wah' Jones dies at 88
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Clemson Tigers Grey Football Practice Legend T-Shirt