Clemson's Korn has bruised shoulder; Harper to start at BC
CLEMSON, S.C. -- Clemson quarterback Willy Korn had a test Saturday on his injured shoulder, and the MRI showed a bone bruise that makes him questionable for the Boston College game on Nov. 1.
Interim head coach Dabo Swinney said quarterback Cullen Harper will definitely start on Nov. 1 at Boston College.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Running back Gordon will return to Badgers
- SEC fines schools for cowbells, rushing field
- Football at Fenway: Irish-BC set 2015 date
- ACC to review 8-game schedule at meeting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Clemson Tigers #10 Orange Football Legend Performance T-Shirt