Welcome to the SEC, kid: Kiffin takes recruiting jab from Spurrier
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- Lane Kiffin has already discovered one thing that comes with the job of being Tennessee's coach: needling from Steve Spurrier.
More from ESPN.com
How did ex-Tennessee coach Phil Fulmer spend his final day as a Vol? ESPN.com senior columnist Gene Wojciechowski got inside access.
Recruiting at Tennessee will be a bigger challenge than anything Lane Kiffin ever faced when he was at USC, but he's off to a good start with the Vols., writes Scouts Inc.'s Tom Luginbill.
Before Lane Kiffin was introduced as Tennessee's new head coach, he'd already immersed himself into the recruiting battles that -- in the SEC -- are the difference between playing for titles and being unemployed, writes ESPN.com college football writer Chris Low. Blog
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Buckeyes' Miller throwing ahead of schedule
- Manziel A&M jersey expected to fetch $100K
- Man acquitted in death of EMU football player
- Fitzgerald: Union push 'unified' Northwestern
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New World Graphics Men's South Carolina Gamecocks 2014 Football Schedule Garnet T-Shirt