QB Case McCoy to play for Texas
Auburn, Arizona, Texas A&M and Colorado State also extended scholarships to Case McCoy, who just finished his junior season of high school.
"They made it clear, over and over, 'Offering you has nothing to do with your brother, other than we know you better and we know your character,' " McCoy told InsideTexas.com. "We're offering you for you.' "
The 6-foot-2, 170-pound Case, of Graham, Texas, completed 168 of 285 passes (59 percent) for 2,226 yards and 17 touchdowns against 10 interceptions last fall. As a sophomore, he threw for 2,008 yards and 22 touchdowns.
Colt McCoy, a Heisman Trophy finalist this past season, is returning to Texas for his senior season.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Source: Indiana, Cincy set '21, '22 meetings
- Spurrier digs at Swinney, cites wins in rivalry
- Snyder to Texas' Strong: 'Be who you are'
- Diggs: Some ex-Longhorns didn't love game
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Texas Longhorns Full-Size Autograph Football