Pitt WR Baldwin charged
Another Pittsburgh wide receiver is in trouble.
Sophomore Jonathan Baldwin was charged with misdemeanor indecent assault, summary harassment and summary disorderly conduct stemming from an alleged incident involving a female student on a bus.
The charges were first reported by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette on Sunday.
The newspaper says Baldwin will have a preliminary hearing on May 27.
"The matter is currently under investigation and until that investigation reaches a conclusion we will decline comment," athletic department spokesman E.J. Borghetti said in a statement, according to the Post-Gazette.
The Panthers dismissed wide receiver T.J. Porter earlier this year after he was arrested for driving under the influence for the second time in a year.
As a freshman, Baldwin was second on the Panthers in receiving with 404 yards -- on 18 catches -- and tied for first with three touchdowns.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- WVU QB Trickett (concussions) quits football
- Richt: Bulldogs RB Gurley heading to NFL
- It's official: Narduzzi takes over at Pittsburgh
- Briles' son promoted to Baylor off. coordinator
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New World Graphics Men's Pitt Panthers Blue 2013 Football Schedule T-shirt