USAA signs 10-year sponsorship deal
ANNAPOLIS, Md. -- Military insurer USAA has signed a 10-year agreement to sponsor the annual Army-Navy football game.
The U.S. Naval Academy and the U.S. Military Academy announced the agreement Monday.
The United Services Automobile Association, which has about 6.8 million members, is based in San Antonio.
This year's game is scheduled for Dec. 12, at Philadelphia's Lincoln Financial Field.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stoops bashes Saban's 'consolation' remark
- NCAA's top cop: Cheaters 'will be found out'
- NCAA infractions chair: Reasons for inactivity
- C-USA chief: 'Second 5' will still be relevant
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Under Armour Men's Navy Midshipmen Navy Football Tech Performance T-Shirt