Boise St. to meet Virginia Tech in 2010
BOISE, Idaho -- Boise State will head east to play Virginia Tech in 2010.
School officials announced the matchup Thursday.
The Broncos and Hokies will play Oct. 2 at FedEx Field, in the Washington suburb of Landover, Md. Boise State will get a payout of $1.25 million to play the Hokies, one of the most successful college football programs in the last decade.
Virginia Tech is 100-30 record over the last 10 years.
The game completes the non-conference portion of the Broncos' 2010 schedule. Other non-conference games include Toledo, a trip to Wyoming and home game against Oregon State.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Longhorns WRs charged with sexual assault
- Auburn's Marshall pays pot possession fines
- Washington QB Miles suspended for opener
- Bowling Green gets former Baylor WR Rhodes
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Virginia Tech Hokies Full-Sized Game Time Football