Boise St. to meet Virginia Tech in 2010
BOISE, Idaho -- Boise State will head east to play Virginia Tech in 2010.
School officials announced the matchup Thursday.
The Broncos and Hokies will play Oct. 2 at FedEx Field, in the Washington suburb of Landover, Md. Boise State will get a payout of $1.25 million to play the Hokies, one of the most successful college football programs in the last decade.
Virginia Tech is 100-30 record over the last 10 years.
The game completes the non-conference portion of the Broncos' 2010 schedule. Other non-conference games include Toledo, a trip to Wyoming and home game against Oregon State.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Paterno to have new statue in State College
- Ex-BC player charged in homeless man attack
- Carter latest TCU player arrested for drugs
- Swinney: We welcome players of all faith
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Virginia Tech Hokies Maroon Speed Legend Long Sleeve Performance Shirt