Arizona TE not yet cleared for Saturday
Coach Mike Stoops said Monday that medical staff had yet to clear Gronkowski to play in Saturday's home game.
Stoops said Gronkowski's availability will be "kind of a week-to-week decision."
The 6-foot-6, 265-pound Gronkowski, a junior who was first-team All-Pac-10 last year, has 75 career catches for 1,197 yards and 16 touchdowns.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- JanSport Youth Arizona Wildcats Cardinal Football T-Shirt
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider