Stoops won't talk about injury
Asked Tuesday whether Bradford would be able to return this week or had resumed throwing, Stoops said he's "not even going to go there."
Bradford was hurt just before halftime in Oklahoma's season-opening loss to BYU. Stoops has said Bradford would be out two to four weeks.
The 12th-ranked Sooners (1-1) host Tulsa (2-0) on Saturday.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Longhorns WRs charged with sexual assault
- Auburn's Marshall pays pot possession fines
- Washington QB Miles suspended for opener
- Bowling Green gets former Baylor WR Rhodes
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Oklahoma Sooners #10 Crimson Football Game Jersey