LB Hightower injures leg in first quarter
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Alabama linebacker Dont'a Hightower left the field with a leg injury late in the first quarter against Arkansas.
Hightower was helped off the field, favoring his left leg. He was carried to the locker room on a cart as the second quarter began on Saturday. Hightower had an ice pack on his left knee.
He came into Saturday's game third on the team with 14 tackles and with a team-high four stops behind the line.
Hightower had two tackles already. He was replaced by Courtney Upshaw.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
- Seahawks' Sherman, Bennett rip 'scam' NCAA
- Sources: ACC to count BYU among Power 5
- Former PSU player Taliaferro now lawmaker
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Alabama Crimson Tide Football Champions Local Characteristic T-shirt