Hunter misses fourth straight game
STILLWATER, Okla. -- Starting running back Kendall Hunter was not in uniform for No. 16 Oklahoma State's 33-17 victory Saturday night over Missouri, missing his fourth straight game with a sprained right ankle.
Hunter was wearing a black hooded sweat shirt and black pants on the Oklahoma State sideline as his teammates warmed up on the Boone Pickens Stadium turf.
Hunter was injured in the second quarter of the Cowboys' loss to Houston in the second week. He led the Big 12 last season with 1,555 yards rushing.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA president calls for 'scholarships for life'
- Top QB commit: No 'Johnny Football' pressure
- Cops: Miami LBs admit to sex assault of teen
- USC's Bigelow out for season with torn ACL
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- WinCraft Oklahoma State Cowboys "Football" Ultra Decal