Rodriguez says staff is cooperating
ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Michigan football coach Rich Rodriguez says he and his staff are being "totally cooperative" with an NCAA investigation of his program.
The university started its own probe in August after the Detroit Free Press cited anonymous players saying their workouts exceeded NCAA time limits.
On a Big Ten conference call Tuesday, Rodriguez said he'd "love for this to be over as soon as possible" but understands the need for due process.
The NCAA investigation was confirmed on Monday. The NCAA says it plans to finish by Dec. 31.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Alabama's Reed arrested, charged with DUI
- Marshall out of media days after pot citation
- Winston: FSU degree 'very important to me'
- ADs for Miss. State, KSU set series on Twitter
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Michigan Wolverines #12 Blue Replica Football Jersey