Suh blows .035 BAC after hitting 3 cars
Police Capt. David Beggs said Suh had been drinking before the accident, which occurred at 2:20 a.m. Sunday, but his blood-alcohol level of .035 was well below the legal limit of .08.
Suh, who was driving a 2003 Land Rover sport-utility vehicle, said he struck the first vehicle after he swerved to avoid hitting a small dog or cat crossing the street.
An accident report showed the Land Rover careened off the first vehicle, then hit two others on the other side of the street.
There were no injuries. Suh's Land Rover sustained an estimated $10,000 in damage.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Longhorns WRs charged with sexual assault
- Auburn's Marshall pays pot possession fines
- Washington QB Miles suspended for opener
- Bowling Green gets former Baylor WR Rhodes
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- JanSport Men's Nebraska Cornhuskers Blackshirts T-Shirt