Arizona tailback Grigsby still recovering
Grigsby, who has a sprained right shoulder, did not play in the Wildcats' 48-7 victory over Washington State last weekend.
Otherwise, the injury report was good for the Wildcats (No. 17 BCS, No. 18 AP). Coach Mike Stoops said defensive end Brooks Reed, who missed three games with a high ankle sprain, will likely start at Cal. Reed had a sack against the Cougars.
Meanwhile, backup tailback Greg Nwoko, who also has a shoulder sprain, will practice this week and might play against the Golden Bears.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Auburn's Marshall cited for having marijuana
- Winston: FSU degree 'very important to me'
- ADs for Miss. State, KSU set series on Twitter
- FSU's Wilson suspended after arrest for theft
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Arizona Wildcats 'Quick Toss' Softee Football