Wisconsin indefinitely suspends Moore
Wisconsin reserve wide receiver Maurice Moore has been indefinitely suspended following his arrest early Sunday for operating while intoxicated.
Badgers head coach Bret Bielema announced the suspension Monday afternoon. Moore, a junior from Texas, was involved in a one-car accident near Camp Randall Stadium just after midnight on Sunday. He suffered minor injuries and was hospitalized.
Moore played in Saturday's game against Indiana and had one punt return for 3 yards. He has three receptions for 45 yards in nine games this season.
Wisconsin (No. 20 BCS, No. 21 AP) returns to the field Saturday against Michigan.
Adam Rittenberg covers Big Ten football for ESPN.com. He can be reached at email@example.com.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Texas AD: Union push 'smells' of attorneys
- Saban hosts Peyton in visit of 'mutual benefit'
- Source: Joeckel to transfer from A&M to TCU
- Mankato players to play for reinstated coach
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Wisconsin Badgers Throwback Mini Football