Source: LSU plans to start Lee
Starting QB Jordan Jefferson, who is recovering from an ankle injury, is expected to dress and play if needed.
The Tigers could also work freshman QB Russell Shepard into specialty packages.
Lee was 4 of 10 for 44 yards with an interception against Alabama after replacing Jefferson.
Lee had 14 touchdown passes last season as a freshman, but also threw 16 interceptions, including seven returned for touchdowns.
Joe Schad covers college football for ESPN.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
- Seahawks' Sherman, Bennett rip 'scam' NCAA
- Sources: ACC to count BYU among Power 5
- Former PSU player Taliaferro now lawmaker
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Lsu Tigers White #18 Football Game Jersey