Source: LSU plans to start Lee
Starting QB Jordan Jefferson, who is recovering from an ankle injury, is expected to dress and play if needed.
The Tigers could also work freshman QB Russell Shepard into specialty packages.
Lee was 4 of 10 for 44 yards with an interception against Alabama after replacing Jefferson.
Lee had 14 touchdown passes last season as a freshman, but also threw 16 interceptions, including seven returned for touchdowns.
Joe Schad covers college football for ESPN.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Buckeyes' Miller throwing ahead of schedule
- Manziel A&M jersey expected to fetch $100K
- Man acquitted in death of EMU football player
- Fitzgerald: Union push 'unified' Northwestern
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New World Graphics Men's Louisiana Tech Bulldogs 2014 Football Schedule Blue T-Shirt