Pitt's Baldwin cleared of all charges
An Allegheny County judge on Monday acquitted Baldwin of indecent assault, harassment and disorderly conduct.
A campus police officer testified during Baldwin's nonjury trial that the player admitted smacking the student's buttocks on the shuttle bus. Campus police say the woman complained of the alleged assault April 18 and charges were filed the next day.
Judge Kevin Sasinoski, however, says there is no evidence of indecent assault.
Baldwin was disciplined by the school, a Pitt spokesman said.
The 20-year-old Baldwin had 1,111 receiving yards and eight touchdowns for the Panthers last season.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- FSU's Wilson suspended after arrest for theft
- FSU's Winston to face media at ACC Kickoff
- Hall of Fame set to open Aug. 23 in Atlanta
- NCAA president calls for 'scholarships for life'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New World Graphics Men's Pitt Panthers Blue 2013 Football Schedule T-Shirt