Police: DE slammed girlfriend into wall
ATLANTA -- Georgia Tech defensive end Robert Hall has been suspended indefinitely after an argument over money with his girlfriend led to a battery charge.
A Georgia Tech police incident report says the dispute last weekend resulted in Hall slamming former Yellow Jackets basketball player Brigitte Ardossi into a door and wall of their campus residence, causing her head to bleed.
Hall is a senior who played only three games in 2009 before a season-ending knee injury. The school says the incident will receive "the highest priority."
It was a tough week for the Yellow Jackets. The team also lost one of its recruits, defensive back Jake Skole, who signed a $1.557 million contract to play outfield for the Texas Rangers after being drafted 15th overall.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Squirrel-hunting Winston held at gunpoint in '12
- Source: Longhorns reinstate safety Turner
- Stanford WR Montgomery rehabbing shoulder
- OU RB banned from team amid investigation
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Signature Series Full-Size Football