Miami (Fla.) schedules game at Toledo
TOLEDO, Ohio -- The Miami Hurricanes will play at Toledo in 2015 in what's sure to be the highest-profile home football game in the Ohio school's history.
For more on Kent State and other non-AQs, check out Graham Watson's work in the college football nation blog. Blog
The Hurricanes will travel to the Mid-American Conference school on Sept. 5, 2015, and then host the Rockets the following season.
Toledo announced Monday that it had finalized the agreement.
The Rockets play at the Glass Bowl, which has a capacity of 26,000 but can hold another 10,000 with extra temporary seating.
Toledo has brought in a number of big opponents in recent seasons, including Colorado, Purdue, Pittsburgh and Syracuse.
This year the Rockets open at home against Arizona.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- McCarron: Saban said he's staying at Bama
- Texas' Brown: My situation hasn't changed
- A&M's Manziel ready to take it to next level
- Bowl dispels rumors, 'no doubt' about Duke
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Miami Hurricanes Orange #8 Football Game Jersey