Dick Baddour: NCAA on UNC campus
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- North Carolina athletic director Dick Baddour says NCAA investigators have returned to campus this week.
Baddour said investigators were in Chapel Hill on Wednesday and Thursday, though he would not reveal specifics of their visit. The NCAA is looking into whether defensive tackle Marvin Austin and receiver Greg Little received improper benefits from agents.
Baddour says the school is participating in the investigation and that both the NCAA and North Carolina are "all working as quickly as we can to get it resolved."
The Tar Heels open training camp Friday. Austin and Little are expected to practice with the team but likely won't talk to reporters.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Florida St., Auburn set for BCS title game
- Non-BCS bowls: Mizzou-Okla. St., Wis.-S.C.
- Ducks face discipline for starting snowball mob
- Sugar: Bama faces Sooners in rare meeting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's North Carolina Tar Heels Carolina Blue Football Team Issue Practice T-Shirt