Mike Taylor to miss Badgers' opener
Coach Bret Bielema made the announcement during the Badgers annual media day on Sunday.
Taylor originally had to undergo reconstructive surgery on the knee after he ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament last season against Iowa.
Bielema did not specify the nature of the new injury, but he said Taylor will undergo surgery on Tuesday after re-injuring the knee late last week. He's expected to miss two to four weeks.
Bielema also announced that junior guard Kevin Zeitler injured a leg during Saturday's intrasquad scrimmage. He could be out for a week.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA settles concussion suit with $70M fund
- OU RB meets with police over alleged assault
- OK State has APR penalty rescinded by NCAA
- Kentucky great 'Wah Wah' Jones dies at 88
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Wisconsin Badgers Red Sideline Coaches Polo