Willy Korn to play at N. Greenville
HUNTINGTON, W.Va. -- Former Clemson quarterback Willy Korn's attempt at playing at another Football Bowl Subdivision program was short-lived.
Korn is transferring to Division II North Greenville after an ill-fated try at making the roster at Marshall. North Greenville athletics spokesman Micah Sepko said Tuesday that Korn is registered for classes and is at the Tigerville, S.C., school's football facility.
Korn, who earned his undergraduate degree from Clemson in May, was hoping to compete for the starting job at Marshall, but coach Doc Holliday moved him to safety last week.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Lawsuit challenges NCAA amateur model
- Alcohol sales not planned at Michigan Stadium
- Longhorns dismiss 2 for violating team rules
- Bama opens spring practice in search of QB
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Clemson Tigers Hail Mary Youth-Size Football