Brandon Hogan suspended indefinitely
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. -- West Virginia starting cornerback Brandon Hogan has been suspended after a drunken driving arrest -- his second run-in with police in five months.
Coach Bill Stewart said Tuesday that Hogan, a senior, has been suspended indefinitely.
Morgantown Municipal Court Clerk Joyce Marshall says Hogan was arrested about 3:30 a.m. Sunday after he was spotted driving the wrong way on a one-way street.
Hogan was charged with driving under the influence and posted $250 bond. His initial court appearance is set for Oct. 13.
Hogan pleaded guilty in June to urinating in public stemming from a April incident in Morgantown. He was fined $135 but given no jail time.
Hogan has 25 career starts and ranks fourth with 11 tackles this season.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Florida banged up entering spring practice
- Vandy hires Utah St.'s Maile as D-line coach
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth West Virginia Mountaineers Gold #8 Football Game Jersey