Injuries shelve Nick Toon, David Gilreath
Coach Bret Bielema said Thursday night that both receivers will miss the game. Toon, the Badgers' leading receiver in 2009 with 805 yards, will miss his second consecutive game with turf toe.
Gilreath suffered a concussion on a punt return last week against San Jose State. He was taken from the field to the hospital on a stretcher but released later that day.
Ricky Wagner will start at right tackle for the Badgers in place of Josh Oglesby, who has a knee injury. Oglesby participated in part of practice this week, and Bielema expects him to return no later than next week against Austin Peay.
Adam Rittenberg covers Big Ten football for ESPN.com. He can be reached at email@example.com.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Wisconsin Badgers #25 Red Replica Football Jersey
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider