Da'Norris Searcy cleared to return
Searcy started all 13 games last season, but the school held him out of the first three games to determine his eligibility.
Thirteen players missed the opener against LSU while the NCAA reviewed agent-related benefits and possible academic violations in the football program. Tailback Shaun Draughn was cleared to return against Georgia Tech, while the NCAA announced a six-game suspension for cornerback Kendric Burney and a four-game suspension for safety Deunta Williams last week.
The status of nine players remains in question, including NFL prospects Marvin Austin and Robert Quinn.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Alabama's Reed arrested, charged with DUI
- Marshall out of media days after pot citation
- Winston: FSU degree 'very important to me'
- ADs for Miss. State, KSU set series on Twitter
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings North Carolina Tar Heels Hail Mary Youth-Sized Football