Dion Lewis out of Pittsburgh lineup
Ray Graham, Pittsburgh's leading rusher this season, started the game and rushed for 277 yards -- the second most in school history.
Lewis did not play because of an injury that apparently occurred during a 31-3 loss to Miami on Sept. 23. He did not practice during the week.
Lewis rushed for 1,799 yards as a freshman, but was held to 143 yards total his first three games. He doesn't have a 100-yard game this season after gaining at least 110 yards in each of his final eight games last season.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Alabama's Reed arrested, charged with DUI
- Marshall out of media days after pot citation
- Winston: FSU degree 'very important to me'
- ADs for Miss. State, KSU set series on Twitter
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New World Graphics Men's Pitt Panthers Blue 2013 Football Schedule T-Shirt