Chris L. Rucker charged with DWI
EAST LANSING, Mich. -- Michigan State cornerback Chris L. Rucker has been charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
East Lansing District Court records show Rucker was ticketed Sunday and has until Oct. 20 to appear for arraignment.
Coach Mark Dantonio announced Sunday night that Rucker was suspended for at least one game for an unspecified violation of team rules. He's expected to miss this weekend's home game against Illinois.
Rucker had an interception in the Spartans' 34-17 win over Michigan on Saturday. The senior started 11 games last season and the first six this season for the Spartans.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA settles concussion suit with $70M fund
- OU RB meets with police over alleged assault
- OK State has APR penalty rescinded by NCAA
- Kentucky great 'Wah Wah' Jones dies at 88
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Michigan State Spartans #18 Green Football Limited Jersey