Chris L. Rucker charged with DWI
EAST LANSING, Mich. -- Michigan State cornerback Chris L. Rucker has been charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
East Lansing District Court records show Rucker was ticketed Sunday and has until Oct. 20 to appear for arraignment.
Coach Mark Dantonio announced Sunday night that Rucker was suspended for at least one game for an unspecified violation of team rules. He's expected to miss this weekend's home game against Illinois.
Rucker had an interception in the Spartans' 34-17 win over Michigan on Saturday. The senior started 11 games last season and the first six this season for the Spartans.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA files intent to appeal O'Bannon decision
- After threats, event cancels Updyke showing
- Vandy goes with Robinette over Rivers at QB
- Kent State to honor Bitsko with helmet decal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Blue 84 Men's Michigan State Spartans Green Big Ten Championship Football Long Sleeve T-shirt