Nick Foles could miss 2-3 weeks
PULLMAN, Wash. -- Arizona quarterback Nick Foles sprained his knee in the Wildcats' game at Washington State on Saturday and will likely miss two to three weeks, coach Mike Stoops said.
The Pac-10 passing leader was hurt with 14:07 left in the second quarter, when the Cougars' Travis Long rolled into his right leg and knocked him down after a completed pass.
Foles limped off the field on one leg, supported between two Arizona trainers, and was replaced by junior Matt Scott. Foles did not return, and Stoops said it would probably take two or three weeks to recover.
Foles, who is averaging 305.8 yards passing, had completed 6 of 7 passes for 71 yards.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- FSU's Winston adds All-American to resume
- Saban: Kiffin visit 'professional development'
- Clowney says he's healthy, ready to move on
- Spartans' Dantonio shrugs off rumor mill
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Arizona Wildcats #33 Cardinal Football Legend Performance T-Shirt