Reports: Tim Brewster out
Minnesota coach Tim Brewster will be fired after the 2010 season, multiple media outlets are reporting.
Brewster will remain as coach through the rest of the season. A news conference will be held Sunday.
The Gophers lost to Purdue 28-17 on Saturday, their sixth straight defeat after winning the season opener.
Brewster is 15-30 in three and a half seasons, 6-21 in the Big Ten. The Gophers have lost both bowl games they played in under Brewster.
Brewster's predecessor Glen Mason was fired with a 64-57 record through ten seasons.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- FSU's Wilson suspended after arrest for theft
- FSU's Winston to face media at ACC Kickoff
- Hall of Fame set to open Aug. 23 in Atlanta
- NCAA president calls for 'scholarships for life'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Minnesota Golden Gophers Signature Series Full-Size Football