Reports: Tim Brewster out
Minnesota coach Tim Brewster will be fired after the 2010 season, multiple media outlets are reporting.
Brewster will remain as coach through the rest of the season. A news conference will be held Sunday.
The Gophers lost to Purdue 28-17 on Saturday, their sixth straight defeat after winning the season opener.
Brewster is 15-30 in three and a half seasons, 6-21 in the Big Ten. The Gophers have lost both bowl games they played in under Brewster.
Brewster's predecessor Glen Mason was fired with a 64-57 record through ten seasons.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Wife believes Sandusky 'definitely' innocent
- McCarron: Feel like I'm best QB in the draft
- Lee tries to get 'up to par' at USC pro day
- RB Williams improves speed at BC pro day
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Minnesota Golden Gophers Signature Series Full-Size Football