Lightning delays game at Arkansas
The Razorbacks (No. 23 BCS, No. 21 AP) were leading 31-24 when officials interrupted the game with 9:04 remaining in the fourth quarter. It was the second lightning delay in the contest, lasting 31 minutes, and it came after a 58-minute delay midway through the third quarter.
Heavy showers accompanied the first delay, while only light rain fell after the second.
The Razorbacks took a 21-3 lead in the second quarter after Joe Adams returned a punt 97 yards for a touchdown. The return set a school record, breaking the previous mark of 95 yards set by Ken Hatfield against Tulsa in 1965.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Accuser lawyer blasts Winston investigation
- Winston, McCarron take home top awards
- McCarron: Saban said he's staying at Bama
- Texas' Brown: My situation hasn't changed
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Arkansas Razorbacks Cardinal Practice Conference Legend Long Sleeve Shirt