Oklahoma St. says players within rules
The university released a statement Thursday stating that the compliance office had consulted with the NCAA and determined that Blackmon and other football players who went to the game Monday night didn't break any rules.
Blackmon was suspended for the 20th-ranked Cowboys' game at Kansas State (5-2, 2-2 Big 12) after he was arrested on a DUI charge on his way back from the game.
Oklahoma State (6-1, 2-1) lost its star receiver to an NCAA suspension last year when Dez Bryant lied to NCAA investigators about his relationship with former Dallas Cowboys star Deion Sanders.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Ex-Fiesta Bowl chief gets 8 months in scheme
- A&M, UCLA agree to home-and-home series
- Wife believes Sandusky 'definitely' innocent
- McCarron: Feel like I'm best QB in the draft
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- WinCraft Oklahoma State Cowboys "Football" Ultra Decal