RB Bilal Powell injured against Pitt
The injury did not appear serious. Powell walked off the field without assistance and did not go to the locker room for treatment, but looked tentative while trying to warm up on the sideline.
Powell was hurt during a 9-yard run on Louisville's second play from scrimmage in the third quarter. He had 11 carries for 64 yards, less than half of his 143.3-yard average.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Auburn's Marshall cited for having marijuana
- ADs for Miss. State, KSU set series on Twitter
- FSU's Wilson suspended after arrest for theft
- FSU's Winston to face media at ACC Kickoff
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Louisville Cardinals #5 Cardinal Red Replica Football Jersey