QB Taylor Martinez hobbled vs. Mizzou
Martinez came up hobbling after Missouri's Kenji Jackson hit him late in the second quarter. Martinez returned for one more series but gave way to Zac Lee for the Cornhuskers' first possession of the third quarter.
Nebraska coach Bo Pelini said Martinez had a bruised right leg and should be able to play next week at Iowa State.
Martinez had run 12 times for 16 yards and completed 6 of 9 passes for 115 yards.
Martinez came into the game as the top freshman rusher in the nation at 124.3 yards a game. His 8.7 yards per carry ranked first among the top 100 rushers nationally.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Bama opens spring practice in search of QB
- NC State's Byrd gets 6th year of eligibility
- Ex-Fiesta Bowl chief gets 8 months in scheme
- A&M, UCLA agree to home-and-home series
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Authentic Street Signs Nebraska Football Drive Sign