Coach's tweet: Locker cleared to play
Sarkisian said after practice Tuesday that doctors still have not cleared Locker and his broken rib to play against the Bruins in the final home game of Locker's career.
Sarkisian seemed coy about the situation. He originally said Monday that a decision would be made Tuesday morning.
About 90 minutes after practice ended, Sarkisian tweeted, "Jake Locker is cleared to play!"
If Locker could not go, redshirt freshman Keith Price would have made his second straight start. Locker did not play on Nov. 6 at No. 1 Oregon.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- QBs fail to impress in Alabama spring game
- Texas LB Edmond: Loss to 'trash' Baylor hurts
- Sources: Wittek visits Texas for spring game
- Strong era begins at Texas with shaky QB play
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Washington Huskies Coaches Performance White Polo