Coach's tweet: Locker cleared to play
Sarkisian said after practice Tuesday that doctors still have not cleared Locker and his broken rib to play against the Bruins in the final home game of Locker's career.
Sarkisian seemed coy about the situation. He originally said Monday that a decision would be made Tuesday morning.
About 90 minutes after practice ended, Sarkisian tweeted, "Jake Locker is cleared to play!"
If Locker could not go, redshirt freshman Keith Price would have made his second straight start. Locker did not play on Nov. 6 at No. 1 Oregon.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Lawsuit challenges NCAA amateur model
- Alcohol sales not planned at Michigan Stadium
- Police wrongly identify UF's Debose as attacker
- Auburn recruit hit with 'probationary status'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Washington Huskies Youth-Sized Hail Mary Rubber Football