Huskers' Niles Paul out with foot injury
LINCOLN, Neb. -- No. 15 Nebraska will be without senior wide receiver and kick returner Niles Paul as it tries to win the Big 12 North title.
More from ESPN.com
Niles Paul is out. Taylor Martinez is hurting. Does that give Colorado a shot when it plays rival Nebraska on Friday? ESPN.com's David Ubben ponders the thought. Blog
Head coach Bo Pelini says Paul hurt a foot at practice on Tuesday and will miss Friday's game against Colorado. Paul's status for the rest of the season is in doubt.
Paul has 39 catches for 516 yards and one touchdown after 11 games this season. He leads the team in receptions. Paul also has returned 16 kicks for 403 yards, including a 100-yard return for a touchdown against Oklahoma State.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Sources: Longhorns kick four more off team
- Longhorns WRs charged with sexual assault
- Auburn's Marshall pays pot possession fines
- Washington QB Miles suspended for opener
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Nebraska Cornhuskers #8 White Replica Football Jersey