Randall Cobb up for Hornung Award
Cobb had more than 1,500 yards of total offense and 16 touchdowns for the Wildcats at receiver and quarterback.
Marecic averaged 110 plays a game going both ways for the Cardinal. He had 45 tackles at linebacker and rushed for 42 yards and four touchdowns at fullback.
Kerley led the Mountain West Conference averaging 123 all-purpose yards and tied a school record with 10 touchdown receptions.
Paul Hornung was a Heisman Trophy winner for Notre Dame and a star with the Green Bay Packers. The award is given to the most versatile player in college football.
It will be handed out Jan. 25.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Source: Indiana, Cincy set '21, '22 meetings
- Spurrier digs at Swinney, cites wins in rivalry
- Snyder to Texas' Strong: 'Be who you are'
- Diggs: Some ex-Longhorns didn't love game
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Stanford Cardinal Rose Bowl Game Mascot T-Shirt