Golden keeps three assistants at Miami
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Miami coach Al Golden is keeping current offensive line coach Jeff Stoutland, wide receivers coach and recruiting coordinator Aubrey Hill and linebackers coach Micheal Barrow for the 2011 season.
Golden has six coaches on his staff for next season. Defensive coordinator Mark D'Onofrio, defensive line coach Jethro Franklin and defensive backs coach Paul Williams -- all of whom were with Golden at Temple -- were hired last week.
Stoutland will remain the interim head coach for Miami's appearance in the Sun Bowl against Notre Dame on Dec. 31.
The 2011 season will mark the fifth for Stoutland and Barrow at Miami, while Hill will be entering his fourth year as a coach with the Hurricanes.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Wife believes Sandusky 'definitely' innocent
- McCarron: Feel like I'm best QB in the draft
- Lee tries to get 'up to par' at USC pro day
- RB Williams improves speed at BC pro day
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Miami Hurricanes Replica Football