NORMAN, Okla. -- Oklahoma defensive tackle Stacy McGee was arrested on a marijuana possession citation and released over the weekend.
According to a Norman police log, McGee was cited with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia Sunday evening on East Lindsey Street in Norman.
McGee played in all 14 of the Sooners' games last season and started 11 times. He had 26 tackles.
He is the third Oklahoma starter arrested by Norman police in a month. Receiver Kenny Stills was arrested on a complaint of driving under the influence and safety Tony Jefferson was booked on a complaint of interfering with official process last month.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Oklahoma Sooners Coaches Performance White Polo
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider