Ex-Iowa WR's roommate pleads guilty
IOWA CITY, Iowa -- The roommate of former University of Iowa football player Derrell Johnson-Koulianos has pleaded guilty to two drug charges.
After a plea deal, 21-year-old Brady Johnson pleaded guilty on Tuesday to a controlled-substance violation and permitting use of a controlled substance. Johnson County prosecutors dropped charges of possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of a prescription drug.
Police say they found marijuana, cocaine, prescription drugs and a large quantity of money on Dec. 7 at the apartment where Johnson and Johnson-Koulianos lived.
Johnson's sentencing is scheduled for June 10.
Johnson-Koulianos pled guilty to marijuana possession and was granted a deferred judgment and received a year's probation.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Former Cal AD Barbour hired by Penn State
- Sources: Longhorns kick four more off team
- Longhorns WRs charged with sexual assault
- UGA frosh Bellamy faces DUI, speeding charges
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Iowa Hawkeyes Tailgater Junior-Sized Football