Cody Green says he'll visit USC
Green said he has a positive relationship with several USC coaches. He also said he plans to soon visit Baylor and has already visited Tulsa and Kansas State.
Green said he hopes to enroll at a school in time to be eligible to practice in fall camp. He is participating in the upcoming Manning Passing Academy in Thibodoux, La.
Green was a highly recruited quarterback from Dayton, Texas, who was beaten out by Taylor Martinez last season as the Cornhuskers' starter. The 6-foot-4, 225-pound Green passed for 657 yards with five touchdowns and three interceptions in two seasons at Nebraska.
Joe Schad covers college football for ESPN.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Spurrier digs at Swinney, cites wins in rivalry
- Snyder to Texas' Strong: 'Be who you are'
- Diggs: Some ex-Longhorns didn't love game
- TCU 'separates' from star DE after gun claim
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Franklin Nebraska Cornhuskers Kids' Deluxe Uniform Set