UConn the overwhelming favorite
There might be no guarantees in life, but in looking at the Big East, the burden of proof rests with those projecting an outcome other than a Connecticut title.
There will be tests -- beginning in earnest with Notre Dame's visit Jan. 16 -- and the Huskies might even lose one along the way. But it's their league to win or lose.
Race for second
The top nine teams in the Big East standings entered conference play with a combined nine losses, but that's as much ...
Read full story
Graham Hays and Mechelle break down the 2009-10 conference races.
Graham Hays• Big East is UConn's to win or lose
• Rest of Pac-10 chasing Stanford
• Lots of competition in A-10, Mountain West
• More mid-major previews
Mechelle Voepel• Duke emerging as ACC favorite
• Big 12 might be most interesting race
• Can Spartans test OSU in Big Ten?
• Lady Vols, Lady Dogs on top in SEC