ESPN.com wants to give you a quick look inside the lives of the players we cover. So we've picked the brains of some of the top athletes out there and will share their answers throughout the NCAA Tournament.
Amy Waugh, Xavier
1. Why do you wear the jersey number you do?
I wear No. 3 because like the number.
2. What's the one personal item you never leave behind on a road trip?
3. What's your favorite CD/song to listen to before games, and who sings it?
Young by Kenny Chesney.
4. Who's the one singer/band you can't go long without listening to?
5. What's your must-see TV program?
6. If you could compete on any reality TV show, which one would it be?
7. What's your favorite non-basketball movie?
The Bourne Identity.
8. What's your favorite non-basketball activity?
Visiting my niece and nephew.
9. What's one thing most people don't know about you?
I'm student teaching first-graders at St. Mary's School.
10. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Have more patience.
11. If you could be on the cover of any one magazine, which one would it be?
12. Do you have a tattoo? What is it? Where is it? If no, what would you get if you ever did get a tattoo?
No, but I would get the Chinese symbol for driven.
13. Who's your favorite cartoon character, and why?
SpongeBob Squarepants, because I have to watch it with my niece and nephew all of the time.
14. Do you have a favorite author?
15. What's the worst class you ever took, and why?
Microeconomics. I'm an early childhood education major, why did I need to take that class?
16. What name would you give to your first child?
17. When you're done playing basketball, what sort of career do you want to pursue?
I would like to be a college coach.
18. What was your parents' favorite saying when you were a kid?
"Amy, it's time for dinner." I was always outside playing basketball.
19. Who's the best singer/actor: J-Lo, Madonna or Queen Latifah?
20. Do you think we should go to war with Iraq?
I support the President's decision and my thoughts and prayers are with the troops and their families.