ESPN.com wants to give you a quick look inside the lives of the players we cover. So we've picked the brains of some of the top athletes out there and will share their answers throughout the NCAA Tournament.
Texas' Stacy Stephens
1. Why do you wear the jersey number you do?
I wear No. 41 because it's not too big, it's not too little a number -- and because it's not a common number.
2. What's the one personal item you never leave behind on a road trip?
A stuffed football my my brother, Clint, gave me.
3. What's your favorite CD/song to listen to before games, and who sings it?
Any kind of fast, up-tempo music.
4. Who's the one singer/band you can't go long without listening to?
5. What's your must-see TV program?
Comicview on BET TV.
6. If you could compete on any reality TV show, which one would it be?
MTV's Real World.
7. What's your favorite non-basketball movie?
Dumb and Dumber.
8. What's your favorite non-basketball activity?
Chillin' with friends.
9. What's one thing most people don't know about you?
I HATE scary movies.
10. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would change (eliminate) my temper.
11. If you could be on the cover of any one magazine, which one would it be?
12. Do you have a tattoo? What is it? Where is it? If no, what would you get if you ever did get a tattoo?
No, I don't have a tattoo. But if I was to get one, it would be a Texas Longhorns tattoo (our UT Longhorn logo).
13. Who's your favorite cartoon character, and why?
Scooby-Doo, since he always solved the mystery.
14. Do you have a favorite author?
Yes. Dr. Seuss.
15. What's the worst class you ever took, and why?
An advertising class. It was so difficult, and after that, advertising was not going to be my major.
16. What name would you give to your first child?
David James. I've always really liked the name "David," and "James" would be in honor of my maternal grandfather.
17. When you're done playing basketball, what sort of career do you want to pursue?
18. What was your parents' favorite saying when you were a kid?
19. Who's the best singer/actor: J-Lo, Madonna or Queen Latifah?
20. Do you think we should go to war with Iraq?
My opinion on the war is not important. I just pray for the safe return of all the men and women fighting.