Greensboro? Try the "Big East" regional, as UConn and Rutgers will meet again. Though both won easy Sunday, UConn liked its second half, and Rutgers wasn't happy at all.
• Hays: Hunter helps Huskies top ODU
• Hays: Rutgers can't get no satisfaction
UConn clicked on all cylinders in its 89-47 first-round victory over Cornell, and got an extra big boost as often-inconsistent Brittany Hunter and Charde Houston made significant contributions. Mechelle Voepel
• Second-round win leaves us wanting Moore
Exams. The Big East. Geno's wrath. UConn freshman Maya Moore has passed every test. Can she continue to raise the curve in her first NCAA tournament? Graham Hays
Rutgers' appearance in the 2007 title game was well chronicled. But the team's journey there was anything but easy, as coach C. Vivian Stringer writes. "Standing Tall" excerpt
Virginia and Old Dominion share a similar history and Interstate 64. And in Greensboro, they are "under-the-radar" teams who could clash in the second round. Mechelle Voepel
More from ESPN.com
ESPN.com: Parker is POY, headlines All-America teams|
Candace Parker, voted ESPN.com's 2007-08 national player of the year, also headlines our All-America teams.
Experts' picks: Parker, Moore lead the way|
Three out of four ESPN.com contributors picked Candace Parker over Maya Moore for player of the year. But both players earned several nods in our end-of-the-year selections.
NCAA tournament history|
Track the history of the Big Dance, including year-by-year winners and most outstanding players.
All-NCAA tournament teams|
See which five players have been tabbed as the best in the Big Dance every season since 1982.
- Tournament Dish: Tampa, here we come!
- Tournament Dish: ACC feeling empty
- No. 1 UConn storms past Old Dominion into Elite 8
- Rutgers holds on vs. GW to set up UConn rematch
- Tournament Dish: Sweet 16 full of Big East flavor
- UConn spanks Texas, advances to regional semis
- ODU wins in OT on Walters' last-second shot
- Balanced attack puts Rutgers in Sweet 16 again