Game 2 WNBA Finals preview
SEATTLE -- Mechelle Voepel was on hand at KeyArena on Monday to interview players from the Atlanta Dream and Seattle Storm. Game 2 is at 9 p.m. ET Tuesday on ESPN2.
Seattle's Sue Bird
The Storm point guard talks about what Seattle will face in Game 2 against Atlanta in the WNBA Finals.
Atlanta's Angel McCoughtry
The second-team all-league player talks about her thoughts on Game 1 of the WNBA Finals and what the Dream need to do for Game 2.
Atlanta's Sancho Lyttle
The Dream forward talks about Atlanta's preparation for Game 2.
Seattle's Svetlana Abrosimova
The Storm forward talks about the importance of winning Game 1 and Seattle's defense.
MORE WOMEN'S BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- No. 8 Vols down another top-10 opponent
- Richardson-Smith lifts Seton Hall to UGA upset
- S. Carolina still No. 1 as Stanford falls to 16
- St. John's gives coach Tartamella an extension
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
WNBA Finals• Voepel: Second title even sweeter for Storm
• Voepel: Storm's Cash is money on 3-pointers
• Voepel: Millers making most of Dream reunion
• Voepel: Can Dream avoid sweep in Finals?
• WNBA Finals Live: Game 3
• Voepel: Jackson leads Storm to 2-0 start
• Voepel: Atlanta will stick to game plan
• WNBA Finals Live, Game 2
• Voepel: Bird does it again to lift Seattle
• Voepel: Little comes up big for Storm
• Voepel: Can Atlanta's lineup solve Seattle?
• Voepel: Wright complements Bird in backcourt
• WNBA Finals Live: Game 1
• Voepel: Cash helps carry Storm to finals
• Voepel: Bales back, in best shape of career
• Voepel: Head-to-head finals breakdown
• Voepel: Athletic Atlanta to test Storm
Video• Storm win franchise's second WNBA title
• Seattle takes 2-0 lead with 87-84 win
• Monday's player interviews from KeyArena
• Carolyn Peck breaks down Seattle's 79-77 win
• Saturday's player interviews from KeyArena
Results• Complete schedule