Sydney Moss commits to Florida
Sydney Moss, a 5-foot-11 guard, averaged 22.6 points and 10.8 rebounds per game in her junior year at Boone County High School. During her sophomore season, she helped Boone County reach the state Sweet 16.
Moss is on the ESPNU HoopGurlz 100 Watch List and a two-time member of the Louisville Courier-Journal's all-state team.
She chose Florida over Louisville, Dayton, West Virginia, Xavier and Kansas.
"I've always kind of been a Florida fan. Not just in basketball, but in football, too," Moss told the Gainesville Sun. "When I took my visit in early April, I just felt like I was at home. It was like I belonged there."
MORE WOMEN'S BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Lawsuit challenges NCAA amateur model
- Spanou's 30-20 day boosts RMU to NEC title
- Demmings, Wright St. rally for Horizon crown
- Northwestern St. pulls away for Southland title
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- WinCraft Tennessee Titans Ultra Decals Sheet