Mariano Rivera puts the fears to rest
The Yankees' closer struggled in September, but looked like his old self in Game 1
Updated: October 7, 2010, 4:08 PM ETBy Andrew Marchand | ESPNNewYork.com
- Who Makes The QB Call?
- If Rex Ryan doesn't have the power to make a QB change, it's a troubling sign.
- Fisher's First Day On The Job
- Fisher preached defense on Day 1 of Knicks practice.
- Bringing Brian Back
- The Yankees have begun constructing a new contract for Brian Cashman.
- Who Fills Jeter's Shoes?
- No one's expecting another Captain Clutch, but the Yanks do need a shortstop.
- How To Be Amazin'
- Mark Simon shares his vision for making the Mets a contender. Agree?