Whoa means no for Pettitte's Hall shot
By hitting brakes and not padding stats, lefty saves voters from temptation to say yes
Updated: February 6, 2011, 9:54 AM ETBy Wallace Matthews | ESPNNewYork.com
- Something To Cheer About?
- Will the Jets offense move from giving fans headaches to giving them hope?
- Remember The Old JPP?
- Jason Pierre-Paul is back and ready to regain his old form.
- Their Eyes On The Fall
- Maybe, just maybe, the Yanks are good enough to push for October baseball.
- The Brawl Turns 10
- Ten years ago, Jason Varitek's mitt met Alex Rodriguez's face.
- Gee-z Louise
- Dillon Gee gave up six runs in three innings, and the Mets never recovered.