Jeter brings fans back with 3,000th hit
The Captain's massive milestone gave everyone a taste of the Fountain of Youth
Updated: July 11, 2011, 9:07 AM ETBy Ian O'Connor | ESPNNewYork.com
- Messin' With Texas
- The Yanks' offensive outburst regained their lead, but the Rangers refuse to go away.
- The Mets couldn't push a run across against Cole Hamels and the Phillies.
- 'It's Who We Are'
- Rex has "no idea" why his players are so confident. Oh, really?
- Wilson Hurts Neck (Again)
- David Wilson left with what Coughlin called a "burner."
- Mission: Impossible
- Eli Manning complete 70 percent of his passes? Don't count on it.